You know you want to work here.
Want a close-knit, high energy atmosphere where you can truly make a difference that gives you exposure to working with publically traded and fortune 1000 clients?
Not everyone knows that our Baltimore headquarters has a panoramic view of the Inner Harbor, only to be rivaled by our Phoenix location’s equally impressive landscape. Our game room is equipped with custom corn-hole boards and a PS3, there is an About Faces right upstairs, and our white boards are full of more diagrams than any calculus class. But wait, there’s more:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 100% Company- paid health-care, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents
- Casual working environment and attire
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Free parking and complimentary on-demand shuttle service after hours
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Company funded short-term and long term disability, as well as life insurance
- Referral bonuses – we want you to love your job so much you refer your friends!
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities
- 401k plan
- Health-club reimbursement
- Weekly company-sponsored lunches
- Subsidized drinks and snacks
Pretty amazing, right? With a work environment like this we don’t just take anyone—but if this sounds like you, let us know. We would love to meet you!
Mobile Account Specialist: Tempe, Arizona
Mobile Account Director: Tempe, Arizona
Transfers and Lead Generation Account Executive: Nationwide
DoublePositive Marketing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.