You know you want to work here.
Want a close-knit, high energy atmosphere that gives you exposure to working with publically-traded and Fortune 1000 clients? Want to really make a difference and have a voice at an award-winning place to work?
- Competitive compensation and healthcare benefit packages
- 100% company-paid dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents
- Company funded short-term and long term disability, as well as life insurance
- Casual working environment and attire
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Free parking
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Referral bonuses! We want you to love your job so much you refer your friends!
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities
- 401k plan (after 90 days of employment)
- Company paid health club membership
- Weekly company-sponsored lunches
Pretty amazing, right? With a work environment like this we don’t just take anyone—but if this sounds like you, let us know. We would love to meet you!
Please send all career inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Open Positions:
Software Engineer (Baltimore)
Technical Support Analyst (Baltimore)
Project Manager (Baltimore)
Marketing Manager (Tempe)